ANYANG, South Korea, Nov. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Vieworks, a global leader in X-ray imaging solution, is showcasing the newest DR detector lineup featuring the advanced imaging technology at RSNA 2019 (South hall #1723) from 1 to 6 December 2019.
Today's X-ray imaging solution providers are facing the "need for high image quality, fast speeds, better usability and cost efficiency" expectations. To meet these ever-increasing demands of the market, Vieworks' new products, built on the years of innovation in X-ray detector solutions, include:
VIVIX-S V series
VIVIX-S V series
- Offered in 3 sizes - 25x30cm (VIVIX-S 2530V), 36x43cm (VIVIX-S 3643V), and 43x43cm (VIVIX-S 4343V)
- Superior image quality with its cutting-edge hardware design and advanced imaging processing technology
- Fast and stable wireless communication (802.11ac and 3 internal antennas)
- Robust design (100 cm drop tested, 300 kg load limit)
- IP67 water and dust resistance
- Wide operating temperature of 0℃ to 40℃
- Great portability with built-in handles
- Convenient charging (USB-C type, cradle, magnetic tether connector)
- Long lasting battery of 14 hours
- Bundle software package (image acquisition software and mini-PACS)
* This series is currently under the FDA 510(k) clearance process.
- Retrofit detector for upgrading the analog systems to digital: offered in 18x24cm (VIVIX-M 1824S) and 24x30cm (VIVIX-M 2430S) with a digital mammography acquisition software, VXvue Mammo.
- DR detector for 3D mammography systems: with the maximum frame rate of 4 fps, it supports easy integration with the system.
Visit us at RSNA 2019 (South hall #1723) or contact [email protected] to get more information on VIVIX DR detectors.
About Vieworks Co., Ltd.
As a global leader in digital imaging in various applications from medical x-ray imaging to industrial x-ray inspection, Vieworks offers the most advanced flat panel detectors and software as a solution to the world. Vieworks creates new standards in imaging industry by providing professionals the most valued and high-quality images and offering innovative vision and insight for all. For more information, please visit xrayimaging.vieworks.com