China Money Network Is Hiring!
China Money Network, an artificial intelligence-based Chinese cross-border investment news, data and services platform, is hiring an intern to help its editorial and research team.
[Post date: January 31, 2018]
– Students who are in a bachelor’s degree program or those who graduated within the past year
– Ideally someone who studied journalism, communications or computer science
– Ability to read and speak in Chinese is critical
– Knowledge of venture capital and technology is preferred
– Ability and proper documentation to intern in Hong Kong
– Strong desire to learn new topics and knowledge quickly
– Team player but also strong desire for initiating new ideas
– Perform research of topical news, screening vast source materials and identify key issues for news writing
– Write draft of quick news items on China’s venture capital and technology sector
– Assist editors in doing research for in-depth news articles
– Conduct interviews with industry experts for insight articles
Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
Contact us using the form below with your CV and cover letter, or send your resume to [email protected] with subject line "Application For CMN Intern"
China Money Network, an artificial intelligence-based Chinese cross-border investment news, data and services platform, is hiring a Vice President, Business Development to help its business expansions.
[Post date: January 2018]
– Generate and qualify sales leads, source and develop client referrals
– Prepare sponsorship sales proposals, strategy and execute sales
– Develop, maintain sales and promotional materials
– Conduct client negotiation and client relationship maintenance
– Ensure customer service satisfaction, monitor and report on sales activities
– Carry out marketing research, and be involved in business development and other tasks required
– Travel frequently to Mainland China to engage with and develop business
– Connections and relationship with potential high-end clients, ideally, for candidates with preferred work experience Strong desire to succeed, willingness to work hard and strive for performance for entry-level candidates
– Ability to work independently, willing to take initiatives and be proactive
– Ability to work within a fast-moving team, with the spirit to handle pressure
– Native Mainland Mandarin Speaker
– Experience working outside of Asia with multinational companies
Excellent English Language with Mandarin preferred.
We provide an attractive compensation to the right candidate, as well as equity in a fast-growing professional content platform. This position will be based in Hong Kong.
Contact us using the form below with your CV and cover letter, or send your resume to [email protected] with subject line "Application For VP, Business Development"